CAMWorks is an intuitive, feature-based CAM software that helps to increase productivity using best-in-class technologies and adaptable automation tools to maximize CNC machining efficiency.
What is CamWorks?
CAMWorks is the first SolidWorks Certified Gold Product for Manufacturing/CAM Software that provides state-of-the-art machining capabilities seamlessly integrated into the award-winning SOLIDWORKS design software.
As the first CAM solution to offer true knowledge-based machining capabilities, CAMWorks leads the way in advancements in Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR) and Interactive Feature Recognition (IFR). CAMWorks offers true associative machining automatically accommodating changes to the part model. This means that any modifications made to the design are automatically updated in the CAM data, which eliminates time consuming CAM system rework due to design alterations.
Thanks to its integration with SOLIDWORKS, CAMWorks allows you to:
- Use and manage just one file for both CAD and CAM systems.
- Use the CAMWorks machining tree and commands at the click of a button along with SOLIDWORKS and generate toolpaths without leaving the familiar SOLIDWORKS environment.
- Use the same SOLIDWORKS geometry to generate toolpaths to ensure the part machined is the same as the part that is modeled.
- Eliminate time-consuming file transfers using standard file formats such as IGES and SAT.
- Seamlessly integrated within SolidWorks
- Feature-based machining
- True model associativity
- Knowledge-based machining
- High-speed machining strategies
- Eliminates time-consuming CAM system rework due to design updates
- Eliminates hours of complex programming through Automatic Feature Recognition
- Automatically accommodates changes to the part model
- Automatically generates accurate toolpaths at the click of a button
- Increases machining productivity