Prepare students for success after graduation by exposing them to industry-standard tools and technologies in the classroom. SOLIDWORKS and the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform are leveraged by industry around the world, with over 80% of the world’s top engineering schools choosing to teach with SOLIDWORKS.
CLOUD SOLUTIONS FOR EDUCATORS
The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform offers a suite of apps and tools for schools, students and educators to collaborate seamlessly from anywhere in the world. New challenges in education has led to an evolution in teaching, and a need for schools and educators to adapt.
What’s driving this change?
Students need to be able to collaborate across geographies, from any device, whether in the classroom or learning remotely. Having a cloud-based platform allows you to operate a virtual classroom when computer-locked desktop technology is not accessible. Teachers today struggle with disconnected data, with different systems for distributing syllabus and curriculum, collecting assignments, and engaging with students or other faculty. The teachers of tomorrow want a single, streamlined, connected solution.
What is the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for Education?
Everything you need – In one place.
With an ever-growing portfolio of apps living securely in the Cloud, the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for education offers a complete CAD teaching tool without the need for costly IT and software and hardware maintenance.
The platform includes:
- 3D CAD solution for students, including SOLIDWORKS and more
- Online Cloud storage
- Collaborative Project & Task management
- Team messaging & tools for communication
- Newsfeeds inspired by social media
DESKTOP SOLUTIONS FOR EDUCATORS
Leveraged by colleges and universities around the world, SOLIDWORKS Education Edition is a complete hands-on CAD teaching tool, including a full curriculum and interactive courseware. An all-inclusive resource for teaching 3D CAD, data management and design validation in your educational institute.
- SOLIDWORKS Premium (3D CAD software)
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion (Kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Premium (Part & mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability (Environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional (Electrical systems design tools)
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional (Integrate design & manufacturing)
- SOLIDWORKS Model Based Definition (Define, organize and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS Composer (Technical documentation tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional (Develop rich, photo quality content)
- MySolidWorks for Students (online training and community)
- SOLIDWORKS PCB (*available for an additional cost)
Prepare students with the skills to land a job directly out of school, with experience and certification in the world’s most widely-used 3D design software.
What's New in SOLIDWORKS Education 2020-2021
Want to get a head start on the 2020-2021 academic year? Watch our webinar to learn about the new SOLIDWORKS® Education product offerings, including our desktop product and our new cloud offering SOLIDWORKS 3D Designer for Education.
DESKTOP SOLUTIONS FOR EDUCATORS
CAD MicroSolutions works closely with Educational institutions across Canada to help prepare students for success after graduation.Learn more