Account Manager – Additive Manufacturing
CAD MicroSolutions is one of the most recognized and reputable digital manufacturing solution providers across Canada. We offer additive manufacturing equipment, training, and consulting to help our clients innovate and succeed. We offer a work environment that fosters respect, teamwork, innovative thinking, and exceptional customer service.
We are seeking an Additive Manufacturing Account Manager in Toronto, ON who will be responsible for maintaining, developing, managing, and growing customer sales and profitability within the Advanced Manufacturing portfolio.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Leverage existing customers to uncover new in-house 3D printing opportunities.
- Prospect and develop new markets and customers — this position comes with prospects, but you must have a passion for prospecting and developing new business.
- Utilize CRM to manage activities and organize territory.
- Understand and develop customer uses-cases and applications by conducting on-site visits to review existing processes.
- Develop long-term relationships and establish CAD Micro as a trusted 3D Print technology business partner.
- Move opportunities forward by recommending systems and services that enhance the manufacturing process.
- Collaborate with OEM partners and internal resources to develop and validate
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in following and executing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship development and management.
- Experience in prospecting and qualifying opportunities.
- Comfortable working with customers from C-Suite to End User.
- Excellent writing, phone, and computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of CRM is an asset.
- Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel and Power Point is required.
- Maintain confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of engineering and manufacturing process flows is an asset.
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing or Capital Equipment sales is an asset.
- Ability to build relationships, manage conflict, and interact with clients and team members in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated experience and/or commitment to working effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds, in support of an inclusive and welcoming environment
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
• Analysis (Problem Identification)
• Judgment (Problem Solution)
• Standards (Concern for Quality)
• Planning and Organization (Work Management)
• Creativity & Innovation
• Tolerance for Stress
• Post-Secondary Education – University/College Diploma
• Minimum 2+ years related sales experience.
• Industrial or Capital Equipment Sales is an asset.
• Full Sales and Industry Training Provided
• Career Mentoring/Extensive Training/Career Development
• Competitive salary
• Uncapped Commission plan
• Comprehensive benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday