Configure, price & quote custom products in 3D with manufacturing & sales outputs created automatically
DriveWorks software is used for Design Automation and Sales Configuration by companies large and small. Whether you are an engineer that needs Design Automation to automate your SOLIDWORKS models, or a company wanting to provide a Product Configurator and Guided Selling for your sales teams, distributors and even customers, DriveWorks software is the ultimate choice for SOLIDWORKS.
There are 3 DriveWorks products - DriveWorksXpress, DriveWorks Solo and DriveWorks Pro. Each product is a SOLIDWORKS Gold Partner Product and DriveWorksXpress is already included in every license of SOLIDWORKS. All DriveWorks products are modular and scalable, you can implement DriveWorks and grow your projects at your own pace, adding additional capabilities as and when you need them.
Listed below, are some of the powerful features that DriveWorks users benefit from. DriveWorks has the potential to vastly increase your productivity. If you would like to know more or have any questions, please use the box below.
- Fully integrated with SolidWorks
- Generates 3D models, 2D drawings, cutting lists, DXF’s, and e-drawings
- Provides product configuration capabilities
- Creates client-specific documentation such as quotations through excel templates
- Provides user-interface for others to specify products, based on your company’s rules
- Internet enabled
- Deliver information to production and clients faster
- Take engineering know-how outside the design team
- Reduce delivery times for quotations and manufacturing data
- Increase quality and improve accuracy
Automating your design process lets you create custom designs quickly and efficiently. Automation is
ideal for Same but Different design, where new orders or new products are based on a variation of your
existing designs. Use Design Automation software to free up engineers from repetitive design tasks,
enhance product quality and reduce errors. Save time and reduce development costs whilst increasing
Automatically generate 2D and 3D drawings of your SOLIDWORKS CAD models, sales quotes, letters and manufacturing data.
Providing a Sales Configurator for your sales team, distributors and even customers to use is a very powerful sales tool. Use it to guide non-technical people through the custom options available, provide a fast response to sales enquiries and configure accurate quotes quickly. Whether your engineers and sales teams are in house, out in the field, or you work through dealers and distributors, a sales configurator will let you create custom designs and a custom response quickly and professionally.
Entry level design automation included in every license of SOLIDWORKS®
DriveWorksXpress is a free, easy to use design automation tool that allows you to quickly and accurately create multiple variations of your SOLIDWORKS parts, assemblies and drawings.
If you offer many different product options or every customer order is bespoke, DriveWorksXpress can help you capture your design rules, recreate variations of existing designs, reduce repetitive tasks, save time, and improve product quality.
DriveWorksXpress is already installed for free inside SOLIDWORKS. You can set up and run a design automation project in DriveWorksXpress, then run the project as many times as you like, fill out the form, and quickly generate multiple new versions of your parts, assemblies, and drawings. Here’s how:
- Capture the dimensions and features you want to drive in SOLIDWORKS.
- Create a form to input the values that drive your design.
- Build rules to drive your models using the values entered on the form.
- Run the project again and again to create custom design variations.