Rapidly generate and detail 2D drawings from 3D models, speeding up the design-to-manufacturing process.
Draft. Detail. Communicate.
Drafter enables you to quickly create and detail 2D drawings, and communicate how your design must be manufactured. Whenever a change occurs in your 3D model, all drawing views are automatically updated. Using Drafter’s comprehensive dimension, tolerancing and annotation toolset accelerates the product development process by significantly reducing design-to-manufacturing time, while decreasing costs.
Get Ready to Manufacture – Fast!
- Quickly generate production-ready 2D drawings from your 3D parts and assemblies.
- Drag and drop your 3D model into a drawing to automatically create a view.
- Your drawings are always up-to-date as, at the click of a button, they instantly refresh when you modify your 3D model.
Focus on the Details
- Create standard and detail views, sections, and more automatically and accurately based on your 3D model.
- Easily apply production-quality dimensions and annotations to your drawings.
- Create all necessary symbols, notes and tables.
Facilitate Collaboration and Communication
- With all data saved to the cloud, designers and engineers can share drawings in real time and all stakeholders can view them in a web browser without needing to install viewers.
- Drawings are available to view on any device, at any time, and from anywhere including the manufacturing shop floor.
- Automatic revision control of both the 3D data and the drawings is fully integrated.
Accelerate Innovation with a Cloud-Based Platform
- With its growing solution portfolio, the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform enables you to manage all facets of your product development process.
- Create your own dashboards and communities to review and share the latest product data.
- Reduce infrastructure costs, IT overhead, software maintenance, and complexity by using secure cloud technology.
It's Time to Transform the Way You Work
Contact us to learn more and get started with Drafter