Quickly create and collaborate on organic shapes and complex surfaces in the cloud and deliver innovative products to market faster.
Shape. Collaborate. Innovate.
Create organic shapes and complex surfaces easily with a cloud-based subdivision (Sub-D) modeling solution that runs on the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform and works seamlessly with SOLIDWORKS®. Easily and quickly create, review, and evaluate organic and ergonomic shapes with 3D Sculptor (which includes the xShape app). Collaborate without friction and use solutions that work together seamlessly on the platform to design, simulate and manufacture your products and manage your product data and lifecycle.
Explore Complex Shapes with Sub-D Modeling
- Create complex surfaces quickly using intuitive push-pull interaction to shape your design.
- Use images and sketches as templates to create 3D surface geometry.
- Automatically convert subdivision surfaces to geometry when finished.
Streamline Your Design Workflow
- Enable industrial designers and mechanical engineers to collaborate on the same model more
closely than ever.
- Iterate on designs faster by eliminating the need for data conversion between industrial
and mechanical design tools.
- Reduce your reliance on standalone tools with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, which offers a
solutions working together seamlessly in the cloud.
Tap into Your Network with Collaboration Tools
- Create your own dashboards and communities to review and share the latest data.
- Manage and assign tasks to team members with a drag-and-drop card-view tool.
- Easily source parts and services from around the world in 3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace.
Accelerate Innovation with a Cloud-Based Platform
- With its growing solution portfolio, the 3DEXPERIENCE platform enables you to manage all
of your product development process.
- View, annotate, manage and share designs from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
- Reduce infrastructure costs, IT overhead, software maintenance, and complexity by using
Easily Interact with SOLIDWORKS CAD
- Bring your 3D Sculptor designs into SOLIDWORKS desktop with direct import and export.
- When you modify your models in SOLIDWORKS desktop or 3DEXPERIENCE design tools, your 3D Sculptor files update automatically, and vice-versa.
- Seamlessly transition between 3D Creator and 3D Sculptor as well as other 3DEXPERIENCE design solutions.
It's Time to Transform the Way You Work
Contact us to learn more and get started with 3D Sculptor