The fastest, most powerful software for real-time 3D rendering and animation brings you even more ways to enhance your visuals to create amazing shots.
The Best 3D Rendering Software to Create Amazing Visuals
KeyShot is 3D rendering and animation software for both PC and Mac. 100% CPU based and built on Luxion's real-time raytracing and global illumination technology, KeyShot breaks down the complexity of creating photographic images, animations and interactive visuals from 3D models, simplifying the media creation process for 3D professionals, with fast, interactive rendering and support for more 3D file formats than any rendering solution.
KeyShot is the first 3D rendering and animation application that breaks down the complexity of creating amazing photographic images from 3D data and enables manufacturers to achieve significant productivity improvements. Listed below, are some of the powerful features that KeyShot users benefit from. If you would like to know more or have any questions, please use the box below.
See your results instantly
- KeyShot is real-time rendering to the core. Not a mode. Not an afterthought. See everything as it happens. Every change from material and lighting to cameras and animation is seen instantly as you work.
- KeyShot is the first rendering application that allows you to work in a fully ray traced environment from the beginning. Through the combination of progressive global illumination, multi-core photon mapping, adaptive material sampling and a dynamic lighting core, KeyShot delivers an interactive experience that results in photographic images instantly. Every change you make – material, lighting, geometry – is instantly updated and allows you to evaluate the result within a few seconds. No switching back and forth between render modes, no endless waiting to see what the final rendering is going to look like. Just sit back and let the final image resolve in front of your eyes.
Focus on your design, not software.
- KeyShot is extremely easy to learn and use to achieve photographic results in minutes through a simple, workflow-based interface with all the advanced capabilities for the most experienced 3D render professional.
- With its interactive approach to rendering, KeyShot is extremely easy to learn and use. Anyone involved with 3D data can achieve photographic results withing minutes of opening the application. Despite the seemingly simple interface, KeyShot provides the depth of functionality to satisfy the needs of the most advanced user. And due to a well designed and thought out user interface, even advanced tools are easy to learn and use.
Create your visuals faster
- KeyShot works on both Windows and Mac utilizing 100% of any available CPU power. No special graphics card is needed, and all PCU power scales linearly for unmatched performance.
- KeyShot is powered completely by the CPU with no requirement for any type of special graphics card. With cross-platform support for both Windows and Mac, KeyShot will work on nearly any desktop or laptop right out of the box. KeyShot is one of the few applications to take 100% advantage of all physical and virtual cores in your computer and will scale linearly in performance without ever tapering off when more cores are added.
Make it More Realistic
- KeyShot materials go beyond physical appearance providing scientifically accurate properties for the highest quality visuals. Use a preset, an exclusive partner material or create your own.
- KeyShot materials are scientifically accurate. Rather than having materials that are “physically based” like many other rendering applications, KeyShot materials reflect a physically accurate and easy to understand representation of materials and their properties. Each material can be tweaked, colored and textured showing every changed in real-time to give you the perfect materials for your scene. You can match measured materials using Cie-Lab colors and Gloss values or use digital representations from material providers such as Axalta Coating Systems, Mold-Tech, and Sørensen leather. For material color you can define your own using various color spaces, or use industry standard color libraries such as PANTONE and RAL. Materials can be shared through KeyShot Cloud, allowing you to tap into one of the largest online resources for rendering assets.
Light it up right
- KeyShot provides the speed to visualize products fast with advanced lighting capabilities that create the most accurate lighting for simple studio shots or the most complex interior lighting.
- KeyShot’s real-time render engine contains the most advanced lighting algorithms, completely changing what is possible for visualizing interior spaces. In the same way that KeyShot changed the speed at which products can be rendered, this lighting algorithm provides the fastest, most accurate method for rendering complex interior lighting. Scenes containing hundreds of lights and illumination through small windows can be rendered interactively without compromising quality or accuracy, and it all happens accurately in KeyShot without users having to adjust complex parameters such as the number of photons needed to render a given scene.
Present your ideas sooner
- KeyShot integrates throughout the entire product development process, with the widest 3D file format support and LiveLinking technology for a fluid workflow from concept to final product.
- KeyShot is the only rendering application that is truly integrated throughout the entire development process. Through its unmatched import pipeline, KeyShot imports nearly any file format. Due to KeyShot’s extensive partnership network, users of many CAD and 3D modeling application can transfer data directly from their application into KeyShot while maintaining a link to their modeling session. Using KeyShot’s unique LiveLinking technology any changes made to the model can be transferred to the running KeyShot session and update the scene without any loss of work. Whether you are using KeyShot during early concept presentations and design reviews or for final presentations, sales and marketing, or technical documentation, KeyShot allows you to start the work as soon as you have 3D data, and by the time you have the final product, you’ll be finished creating the most amazing visuals possible.