HDR LIGHT STUDIO
Create the perfect HDRI environment in minutes with HDR Light Studio.
Create the perfect HDRI environment in minutes with HDR Light Studio. Lighting shots is now fast, precise and easy. Simply click on the model in SOLIDWORKS Visualize to position lights on a live HDRI.
“It allows me to create custom HDRI environment maps in minutes to achieve the exact lighting and reflections I envision in my mind. The live integration with SOLIDWORKS Visualize makes placing lights in your scene a breeze”Brian Hillner, Portfolio Manager - SOLIDWORKS Corp
HDR Light Studio transforms your SOLIDWORKS Visualize lighting workflow:
- Studio Lighting
- Lighting to match a back-plate image
- Adding lights/adjustments to existing HDRI maps
Improve Image Quality
- Create perfect ‘custom’ HDRI lighting for your shot.
- Lights can be precisely positioned to enhance a product’s form and materials.
- Photographic studio light sources bring realism to your images.
Fast Lighting Workflow
- LightPaint – click on the 3D model in SOLIDWORKS Visualize to position lights on the HDRI map.
- Light directly on the camera view without navigating in 3D to position lights.
- HDRI map containing all lights will render faster than individual 3D lights.
- LightPaint – click on the 3D model in SOLIDWORKS Visualize to position lights
- Create and edit HDRI maps in real-time
- Procedural lights, image based lights and procedural sky
- Includes a large library of HDRI light source captures
- HDR Light Studio project is stored in the SOLIDWORKS Visualize scene file
HDR Light Studio for SOLIDWORKS Visualize
How does HDR Light Studio work with SOLIDWORKS Visualize?The model has materials applied, the camera view is setup, you are now ready to light…
- Start HDR Light Studio from the SOLIDWORKS Visualize environment
- Load an existing HDRI map to edit, or start with a blank canvas
- Add a new lights in HDR Light Studio
- Click on the 3D model in SOLIDWORKS Visualize to position lights
- To finish, HDR Light Studio generates a high-res HDRI map for the SOLIDWORKS Visualize environment
- The SOLIDWORKS Visualize scene is now ready for final rendering
- Software delivery via internet download
- Internet connection required for license activation
- HDR Light Studio software requires approx. 200MB disc space
- Preset light content requires approx. 6.2GB disc space
- CPU based, no special graphics card required
- Compatible with:
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2016 (Standard and Pro) - SP1
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2017 (Standard and Pro) - SP0 and above