Enhance Your Part Design Workflow Using Generative Design
Join us for this session as we take a look at how to accelerate your design-to-manufacturing process with flexible workflows and real-time collaboration, helping your organization deliver innovative products to market faster.
During the webinar, we will show how SOLIDWORKS, 3DEXPERIENCE platform and Additive Manufacturing can:
- Remove bottlenecks that usually make it cost-prohibitive to explore optimized parts
- Highlight Intuitive workflow for Designers, with non-expert solutions
- Quickly and easily optimize shapes from the start of your design work
- Create automatic generation of function-driven conceptual shapes and detailed organic shapes
- 3D print optimized parts as prototypes
Plus take the opportunity to ask our VP of Additive Manufacturing, Deep Singh, all your burning questions!
Don't miss our other breakout sessions! Check out our online calendar for all of the other great sessions we have planned during the week of October 18 - 22. Join those for a more in-depth look at the latest features and enhancements from SOLIDWORKS 2022, and to learn a new trick or two to optimize your design workflow.
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW