Markforged Hands On Test Drive
Join us for a hands-on session to experience how Markforged composite 3D printers can make a difference for your company. We'll be test driving the 3D printing process from design to manufacture, led by Additive Manufacturing Support & Service Engineer, William Gaqui.
The agenda for this session includes:
- Uploading a part to your Eiger org
- Finding your cost of manufacture
- Build Orientation
- Continuous Fiber Reinforcement
- "Getting in the AM mindset"
- Upload part files and create your own ROI
The process to join this hands-on session is simple:
- Register today to this session using the Register Now button - limited seats available!
- Create your own Eiger account here. And don't forget to validate your account prior to the event! All the instructions will be provided by email after you create your account. Eiger is an integrated, connected slicer designed to take you from CAD to functional part quickly. The browser-based workflow is secure, fast, and intuitive.
- Join the test drive session on July 21st via Microsoft Teams online session (access link will be sent prior)
- Receive a free printed wrench and the video recording after the session!
**Please note: People who join the session without the activation of the Eiger account will have a passenger experience. Passengers can come along for the ride, but will forgo the chance to receive a free printed wrench, due to limited availability.
We hope to see you there!
If you have questions or trouble with registering for your Eiger account, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar