World Metrology Day: Free Metrology Grade Scan Data
Join the Metrology Team at CAD MicroSolutions to celebrate in the spirit of World Metrology Day! Due to the current guidelines in the Province of Ontario, and for the safety of our employees and clients, we are unable to host this event in person. Instead, we are inviting you to send us your part, and we will provide free Metrology grade scan data from our GOM Inspection equipment. Our Metrology Team will provide free scans all day long with a scheduled appointment. Whether you are looking for reverse engineering or inspection data, our team can help you out!
Please note that:
- Appointments must be booked in advance using the Register Now button here.
- Part sizes must be within the capabilities of our demo room equipment, and be measured within the time constraint
- Max size: 500mm x 500mm x 500xx and 20kg
- The 30 minute window will be used to scan a part for reverse engineering or inspection purposes
- You will be provided with the STL models via external file exchange software. STLs can be used with the free version of GOM Inspect as well
- If CAD model comparisons are required, must provide ahead of time
- Data will not be shared with anyone outside of CAD MicroSolutions
- All industries & students welcome to participate in this event.
- If your part is unable to be shipped into our office, please contact us so we can make alternate arrangements.
We hope you will schedule an appointment and celebrate World Metrology Day with us!
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW