Collaborative Electronic Product Development: PCB, 2D & 3D Electrical Design and Electromagnetic Simulation Solutions
Join CAD MicroSolutions and our partners EM Works and SOLIDWORKS, as well as UTEX Scientific and HAYSYS Ltd., to learn how 3D CAD for design/manufacturing with electromagnetic simulation solutions are being used to optimize the design process and exceed performance expectations.
During the webinar, we will showcase how virtual prototyping and modeling is being leveraged in Industry 4.0.
Topics to be covered during this session include:
- Electronic schematic 2D & 3D electrical and PCB design for manufacturing
- simplified with SOLIDWORKS
- Scientific instrumentation case study using SOLIDWORKS Electrical
- Typical challenges with Antenna Direction Finding
- High-Frequency Simulation solutions
- Showing casing a di-pole array antenna
- Customer case study using HFWorks
- Live Q&A with our presenters - bring your questions!
James Sidenberg, NDT Systems Design Coordinator, UTEX Scientific
Joseph Hayden, Director, HAYSYS Limited
Adam Khebir, Technical Sales Manager, EM Works (ElectroMagneticWorks Inc.)
Talal Azfar, Electrical Engineer, CAD MicroSolutions
Roman Duplak, National Strategic Business Manager, CAD MicroSolutions
Save your spot today!
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW