Why Simulation Integrated Design Saves You Time (and Money) & How to Implement it into your Workflow
Engineering simulation allows engineers to predict the consequence of any design change on the performance of their products. Deployed effectively, it can be used to improve the design through multiple iterations, providing data to guide the design process from its earliest stages, through to production and beyond.
This webinar will explore the benefits of simulation-integrated design both for design engineers and budget holders. We will talk about how to leverage simulation safely and robustly by engineering teams, across the design cycle, to make better-informed decisions, explore more alternatives, and verify performance.
In this webinar participants will learn and discuss:
- What is simulation integrated product design?
- How it enables engineering teams to:
- Increase productivity and efficiency gains from identifying first-feasible designs by solving problems earlier and make better design decisions
- Decrease development time and avoid costly late-stage errors
- Increase innovation thanks to advanced design exploration by study uncertain product conditions and explore innovative designs.
- Techniques to implement it throughout the entire product lifecycle from concept design to production.
- Robust implementation of simulation-based design into established workflows.
- Latest Advances in Modeling and Simulation
Who should attend?
Engineering managers, Program managers, Owners of small or medium-sized product design companies and engineering firms, Tool and equipment manufacturers, Design engineers, Beginner- advanced simulation/CAE users
Colin Johnson, Director of Sales, CAD Micro Solutions
Azy Saeedi, Strategic Analyst-Engineering Solutions, CAD Micro Solutions
Save your spot today!
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW