SolidWorks Simulation Professional - Cambridge
SolidWorks Simulation Professional - 2 Days
This course focuses provides in-depth coverage on the advanced topics in Finite Element Analysis (FEA) including heat transfer analysis, frequency analysis, fatigue, stability analysis based on the linear buckling concepts, 2D simulations (plane stress, strain and axisymmetry), pressure vessel modulus, and gap.contact conditions are reviewed.
- Students must have attended the introductory SolidWorks Simulation course (3 days) or must have working knowledge of the SolidWorks Simulation software.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks and basic mechanical engineering concepts is recommended.
Who should attend:
- All SolidWorks Simulation users wishing to create better designs in SolidWorks by performing analysis and evaluating the behavior of their parts and assemblies under actual service conditions.
- What is SolidWorks Simulation?
- Limitations of SolidWorks Simulation Professional
- Frequency Analysis of Parts
- Frequency Analysis of Assemblies
- Buckling Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Thermal Analysis with Radiation
- Advanced Thermal Stress2D Simplification
- Fatigue Analysis
- Advanced Fatigue Analysis
- Drop Test Analysis
- Optimization Analysis
- Pressure Vessel Analysis
To register your place please fill the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Share this event:
Marwan AzizCAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Courses