Lead Time: Metrology Trends
The Walker Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Centre is pleased to present LEAD TIME - Metrology Trends in an Industry 4.0 World
These days, we are working harder in the midst of continued uncertain times. The Walker Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Centre is introducing a new educational webinar series - LEAD TIME to provide information on how you can introduce Industry 4.0 technologies to help your company work smarter, not harder.
Rob Johnston of CAD MicroSolutions will deliver the first session in this webinar series where you will learn about the latest trends in measurement system technology.
Topics to be covered during this session include:
- Integration and use of PMI in Metrology
- Adoption of sensors on Robots
- Trends to move inspection close to the shop floor
- Re-using Metrology Infrastructure on Scanning Solutions
- Advanced Reverse Engineering to create Digital Twins and
- Live Q&A with metrology & 3D scanning expert Rob Johnston
Share this event:
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW