Dimensional Assembly Analysis
Join our Metrology experts for a live webinar focused on analyzing dimensional assemblies. Our team will demonstrate component level inspection, and using the component deviations in virtual assemblies.
Specifically, this webinar will highlight the following from CAD MicroSolutions:
1) Measurement of small-component level parts using touch free technology.
2) Using component level MBD tolerances from the SolidWorks model.
3) Demonstrating component level part deviations using GOM inspect, and reporting to the MBD Deviations.
4) ‘Virtually’ assembling components within GOM Inspect Professional, simulating assembled conditions, or optimal spacing.
5) Analyzing deviations at the assembly level.
6) Wrap up, Q&A.
Save your spot today!
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW