Reverse Engineering Large Format Parts
Reverse engineering is primarily used in design and product development to digitize physical models, providing the ability to accurately create updated native CAD files. We have shown how to reverse engineer smaller parts, but many organizations have larger parts that they would like to work with.
Join CAD MicroSolutions, BigRep and 3D Systems, as we walk you through the reverse engineering of large format parts, without being an expert! Our team of 3D Scanning and Metrology and 3D Design experts will highlight two NEW offerings…the Zeiss T-Scan Hawk and a sneak-peak into Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS 2021! We will demonstrate how to easily and accurately scan with the T-Scan Hawk, and then walk through the process with the SOLIDWORKS add-in, Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS 2021, to convert that scan data to a CAD file.
In this webinar we will highlight:
- Tips & Tricks for data collection and preparation for modeling.
- Reverse Engineering critical areas: Where Mounting geometry meets freeform surfaces
- Blend geometries between Prismatic and Organic shapes
- Modeling from Scan Data directly inside SOLIDWORKS
- Verify back to the SCAN Data
- Creating a physical twin through 3D printing demonstrated with BigRep
Save your spot today.
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW