Reverse Engineering: Blending Prismatic and Organic Geometries
Reverse engineering is primarily used in design and product development to digitize physical models, providing the ability to accurately create updated native CAD files. Reverse engineering allows organizations to improve products, find imperfections in parts, bring cost effective products to market and create more innovative products.
Join CAD MicroSolutions and 3D Systems, as we walk you through the reverse engineering of complex parts, without being an expert. Our team of 3D Scanning and Metrology and 3D Design experts will highlight the entire workflow of scanning difficult parts, creating an accurate CAD model, blending geometries between prismatic and organic shapes and finally verifying back to the scan data.
In this webinar we will highlight:
• Generating Accurate 3D Point Clouds
• Tips & Tricks for data collection and preparation for modeling.
• Reverse Engineering critical areas: Where Mounting geometry meets freeform surfaces
• Blend geometries between Prismatic and Organic shapes
• Verification to the CAD Model & Outputting to SolidWorks
• Verify back to the SCAN Data
• Export Design Tree to SolidWorks
Save your spot today.
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW