Touch Points Along the Digital Thread: A PMI Workflow from Process Analysis to Design
Every manufacturer in the SOLIDWORKS community strives to improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE). Whether you’re just starting your research or planning implementation, it’s important to understand the digital thread and why it is critical for OEE.
Join us as we take an in-depth look at the touch points along the digital thread, following a PMI workflow from process analysis back to design. Subject matter experts from Origin International Inc., Action Engineering, and CAD MicroSolutions will take us through a one hour session to demonstrate a digital thread journey, and how it contributes to OEE.
Join the webinar to:
- See how tools like SOLIDWORKS’ DimXpert boosts throughput in your core value creation functions of Inspection, Manufacturing and Design
- Learn about touchless data collection as an input to the digital thread
- Learn how leveraging SOLIDWORKS MBD enables our CAM system to automatically capture and act upon 3D PMI
- See the digital thread in action using the SOLIDWORKS tool suite
- Participate in a live Q&A session with our subject matter experts from Origin International Inc., Action Engineering, and CAD MicroSolutions
Can't attend live? No problem, register anyways and we'll send you the recording afterwards.
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW