Panel Discussion: How Siemens, Dana, Wurth and Vestas Tackle Supply Chain Changes
What do Siemens, Dana, Wurth and Vestas all have in common? They are all at the forefront of innovation in their respective industries and are already driving change and value across their organizations with additive manufacturing.
Attend this panel discussion to hear different perspectives on how their supply chains are currently set up, the challenges they’ve recently faced, and what they’re doing to overcome those challenges to remain competitive.
Panelists will include:
- Greg Mark - CEO, Markforged
- Terry Hammer - VP of Engineering, Dana Incorporated
- Pontus Johansson - Additive Industrialization Lead
- Siemens Energy, Cliff Hatcher - Director of the Innovation Center, Siemens Energy
- AJ Strandquist - Director of 3D Product Solutions, Wurth Industry North America
- Jeremy Haight - Principal Engineer-MFG Intelligence, Vestas
- Michael Papish - VP Marketing, Markforged
Register now to save your spot!
Share this event:
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW