SolidWorks Essentials & Drawings - Cambridge
SolidWorks Simulation - 3 Days
This course will provide an in-depth coverage on the basics of Finite Element Analysis (FEA), covering the entire analysis process from meshing to evaluation of results for parts and assemblies. The class discusses linear stress analysis, gap/contact analysis and best practices.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks and basic mechanical engineering concepts is required.
- Introduction to FEA
- Analysis Process
- Mesh Controls, Stress Concentrations & Boundary Conditions
- Assembly Analysis with Contacts
- Symmetrical & Free Self-Equilibrated Assemblies
- Assembly Analysis with Connectors
- Compatible/Incompatible Meshes
- Assembly Analysis Mesh Refinement
- Analysis of Thin Components
- Mixed Meshing Shells & Solids
- Mixed Meshing Solids, Beams & Shells
- Design Scenarios: Suspensions, Multiple Loads, Geometry Modification
- Thermal Stress Analysis
- Adaptive Meshing
- Large Displacement Analysis
- Meshing, Solvers and Tips and Tricks
To register your place please fill the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Share this event:
- Category: Courses
- Email: email@example.com