SolidWorks Weldments Class - Cambridge
SolidWorks Weldments Class - 1 Day
Weldments teaches students how to create welded structures with standard structural members. Weld beads are also covered.
- SolidWorks Essentials or equivalent experience.
The topics covered in this course are: Updated for the current version of SolidWorks
- Creating, Managing and making effective use of Weldments
- Plates, Gussets, End Caps and Weld Beads
- Creating and Modifying 3D sketches
- Creating Bent Tubing
- Weldments and Sheet Metal
To register your place please fill the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Share this event:
- Category: Courses
- Email: email@example.com