SolidWorks Sheet Metal Class - Toronto
Starts: September 06, 2017 at 09:00 Ends: September 07, 2017 at 17:00
SolidWorks Sheet Metal Class - 1.5 Days
Sheet Metal teaches students how to build sheet metal parts using SolidWorks mechanical design automation software. Building standalone sheet metal parts, converting conventional parts to sheet metal, and in-context assembly sheet metal are covered.
SolidWorks Essentials or equivalent experience.
- Sheet Metal Flange Methods
- Extracting a Sheet Metal part from a Solid Model
- Creating and Modifying Multibody Sheet Metal Parts
- Creating, Using and Modifying Sheet Metal Forming Tools
- Advanced Sheet Metal Features & Techniques
To register your place please fill the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Share this event:
- Category: Courses
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org