3D Metrology Series - Ep. 3: All About GD&T with GOM Inspect
Have you considered leveraging 3D scanning technology to improve your quality analysis process? Or perhaps you're just starting your investigation into optical 3D scanning technology and are interested in learning more about the technology, its capabilities and applications.
Join us for the third session in our 3D Metrology webinar series as we take a closer look at applying GD&T principles and checks in GOM Inspect with Application Specialist, David Lee.
During the webinar we will cover:
- An overview of general GD&T elements and principles
- Creation of GD&T Inspections in GOM Inspect with GD&T Quick Creation
- Creation of datums and coordinate systems for reference
- Explanation of different measuring principles and their effects on the results
- How to apply material conditions, standards, and other characteristics on GD&T inspections
- Live Q&A with our 3D metrology SMEs
Register now to save your spot! Can't make it live? No problem, register anyways and we'll send you the recording afterwards.
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW