3D Metrology Series Ep.1 - An Introduction to 3D Inspection with GOM
Have you considered leveraging 3D scanning technology to improve your quality analysis process? Or perhaps you're just starting your investigation into optical 3D scanning technology and are interested in learning more about the technology, its capabilities and applications.
Join us for a live webinar on March 25th as we introduce you to GOM's optical metrology technology and demonstrate some of the results you can obtain from a quick 3D scan. This will be the first session in our 3D Metrology Webinar Series.
During the webinar we will cover:
• An introduction to GOM and their line of 3D metrology & scanning solutions
• How the technology works using blue light fringe projection
• The wide range of different applications where 3D scanning can be used
• A demonstration of the scanning process
• How to perform a basic inspection using GOM Inspect
• Some examples of the inspection results you can achieve
• Opportunity to speak with our SMEs during our live Q&A session
Register now to save your spot! Can't make it live? No problem, register anyways and we'll send you the recording afterwards.
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW