WEBINAR: Designing & Printing Functional Parts in Full Color
Many 3D printing technologies today have the ability to print in a single colour, but we’re increasingly hearing from companies in a range of industries that require multi-coloured functional parts and prototypes. Join us for a live webinar as our Applications Specialist, Morgan Morash, discusses the role colour plays in 3D printing, and how to design and print functional parts in full colour leveraging HP technology.
During this webinar we will cover:
- The importance of colour in design & how it adds value in prototypes and functional parts
- Past and future uses of colour in 3D Printing
- An overview of HP’s full colour 3D printing technology, process & materials
- Industries leveraging colour 3D printing today
- A demonstration on how to add color in your designs
- Opportunity to speak with our SME’s during a live Q&A session
Register Now to reserve a spot. If you can't make it live regiater anyways to receive a recording afterwards.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW