Designing for the Next Decade of Manufacturing
The global manufacturing sector has undergone tremendous change over the past decade, with emerging technologies opening the door for innovation in ways never before thought possible. With the future of manufacturing evolving so rapidly, are you positioned to exploit the growth potential at your fingertips?
Join us for a complimentary seminar as we discuss the value of 3D printing in manufacturing, and provide tips on how to design for the next decade of manufacturing.
Led by our Director of Additive Manufacturing, Deep Singh, as well as Application Specialist from Markforged, Charles Lu, the seminar will cover:
- Challenges the manufacturing industry is experiencing and the role 3D printing plays in addressing these challenges
- Best practices for designing for additive manufacturing (DfAM)
- Best practices for designing for strength, leveraging Markforged technology and reinforced fiber materials
- A demonstration of Markforged additive technology, including the Mark Two desktop printer, X7 industrial printer, and the Metal X
- Opportunity to speak with our SMEs during our networking reception from 4:30 - 5:00pm
Space is limited, so please register now to save your spot!
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Event
- REGISTER NOW