WEBINAR: 3D Printing in Higher Education – Paving the Way for Future Innovation
Are we ready to prepare the next-gen 3D printing workforce? 3D printing is changing the way the world designs and manufactures, and higher education has a major role to play in preparing that workforce.
Join us for a live webinar on February 5th as we take a look at the impact that 3D technology has had in Industry 4.0, and the role that higher education plays in preparing for future innovation. This is the first in our 3D Printing in Education webinar series.
During the webinar we will cover:
- 3D printing 101 – Where are we now, and where are we headed
- Differences between the most popular additive technologies
- An introduction to HP's Multi Jet Fusion technology
- Real world examples of higher education investing in HP’s MJF additive technology
- How do we begin to bridge the additive manufacturing skills gap?
- How are HP and CAD Micro paving the way for future innovation?
- Speak with our additive manufacturing experts
Register now to save your spot! Can't make it live? No problem, register anyways and we'll send you the recording afterwards.
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW