Plastics Knowledge Day (Toronto)
The plastics industry manufactures and supplies innovative products for a wide range of different applications across the globe. GOM sets international standards in optical 3D metrology. Join us for Plastics Knowledge Day on November 27th - a complimentary event where we will bring together experts in optical 3D metrology from GOM, and subject matter experts in plastics, to pass on process and measurement technology information to designers, mold and tool makers as well as production and quality assurance experts.
Join us for Plastics Knowledge Day to learn more about the plastics industry and the tools that are adding value to the plastics process chain, and for a chance to network with others in the plastics community.
Topics to be covered include:
- An introduction to optical metrology and quality assurance
- GD&T & Plastics in Industry 4.0
- Automated quality control
- Optical measuring technology in tooling
- Digital assembly, including tactile measurement and optical measurements, and photogrammetry
- Working with Plastics in SOLIDWORKS
- Plastics in additive manufacturing
The event will take place at our Toronto head office, and will run from 1:00pm - 6:00pm.
Space is limited for this exclusive event, so please Register Now to save your spot!
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Event
- REGISTER NOW