Webinar: AR & VR with SolidWorks 2019
New AR & VR functionality were announced during the launch of SOLIDWORKS 2019, including SOLIDWORKS XR (Extended Reality) and eDrawings VR viewer. Since then we have received a number of excellent questions from the SOLIDWORKS community in regards to this new functionality. Jason Cohen, our Director of Digital Experiences at CAD Micro, would like to lay out how these new features can be leveraged within design teams in our upcoming webinar.
Join us for a webinar on February 20th at 11:00am EST as we cover:
- Examples of WHY our customers should be excited about XR. What does this functionality mean for businesses now and in this new Industry 4.0 environment?
- What is the current state/release schedule for XR related products, including the XR Publisher (for SOLIDWORKS) and FILE>OPEN in XR (found in eDrawings Professional)
- How do we go from SOLIDWORKS to an XR Experience?
- What (if any) additional hardware/graphics card concerns do we need to be aware of?
- What partners are we working with to enable our customers to leverage XR as seemlessly and effectively as possible?
After these questions have been answered, Jason would like to lead a 15 minute "round table" discussion, answering questions and encouraging feedback from attendees. He would specifically be interested in learning what types of questions your team and customers have been asking about immersive display technology.
Register now to save your spot!
Got a question you'd like Jason to cover during the webinar? Write in to him at email@example.com and we'll be sure to address your question during the webinar.
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- REGISTER NOW