Webinar - Virtual Reality for Training
Virtual Reality has been used for many years throughout a range of industries and delivers key benefits to engineering, manufacturing and training organizations around the world. Virtalis' advanced visualization software, Visionary Render, allows users to quickly import any CAD data (ie. SolidWorks, Creo, Creoview, NX, Catia, etc.), and render it into a 3D stereoscopic enivroment so you can perform detailed design reviews, build training scenarios, and test your manufacturing layouts quickly and efficiently.
Join us for a webinar as Virtalis gives a live demonstration in Visionary Render so that you can experience first-hand their VR for Training solutions. We'll save some time at the end for a Q&A session, so come with your questions!
Key VR Training Benefits Include:
- Avoid expensive staging for in-field training
- Elimate the risk that comes with training in hard to reach or potentially dangerous conditions
- Build procedural and safety training scenarios in the virtual world
- LUA script engine makes creating training simulations easily programable
- Reduce training costs - avoid long travel distances for training, circumvent expeses related to highly skilled trainers
- Cross-department and cross-continent training sessions
- Train in a collaborative environment from multiple locations at the same time
How to Join the Webinar:
On Thursday, August 23 at 2:00pm EDT:
Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/401376021
You can also dial in using your phone:
+1 (571) 317-3116
Access Code: 401-376-021
If you have questions or would like any further information on Virtalis' virtual reality and advanced visualization solutions, please feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (416) 213-0533.
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- JOIN WEBINAR NOW