Webinar - Using Disruptive 3D Technology to Complement Traditional Manufacturing Processes
HP Jet Fusion 3D Printing's revolutionary process has opened new possibilities in design and manufacturing, garnering attention for its speed, quality and cost-effectiveness. In this webinar, an HP expert will present an in-depth look into the disruptive technology that can complement conventional manufacturing technologies. Actual use cases will illustrate where this technology has helped enable design freedom, shorten lead times and resulted in cost savings and an increase in both productivity and part precision.
Attend this Webinar to:
- Learn how Multi Jet Fusion can be used as a complementary technology to conventional manufacturing technologies like CNC
- Hear about case studies that highlight real world examples
- Gain insight into the 4 reasons to add MJF to your manufacturing tool kit
- See how to analyze business opportunities using MFJ technology
About The Speaker
John Briden is a Stanford Mechanical Engineering graduate who has spent a career developing products at leading consumer electronics companies like Apple and HP Inc. He recently joined HP's Multi Jet Fusion 3D printing group to help usher in the next industrial revolution with 3D printing for production.
Register now to save your spot!
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- REGISTER NOW