SolidWorks Advanced Assemblies - Cambridge
SolidWorks Advanced Assemblies - 2 Days
Assembly Modeling teaches students how to maximize their use of the assembly modeling capabilities of SolidWorks mechanical design automation software.
SolidWorks Essentials or equivalent experience.
- Top-Down Assembly Modeling
- Assembly Features & Smart Fasteners
- Advanced Mate Techniques
- Using Configurations with Assemblies
- Display States & Appearances
- Assembly Editing
- Layout-Based Assembly Design
- Large Assemblies
To register your place please fill the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Share this event:
- Category: Courses