SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional Training
This course introduces students to the SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional environment, and teaches them the fundamentals including how to successfully and efficiently program 2 axis lathe operations, and how to increase programming and machining efficiencies by optimizing toolpath and features. They will learn how to program machining operations using 2.5 axis programming approaches, how to avoid fixtures and work holding devices, and how to efficiently utilize the Technology Database.
Basic working knowledge of SolidWorks
- Introduction to SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional environment
- Applying the manufacturing process to SOLIDWORKS CAM
- 2 axis lathe programming approaches and strategies
- Machining operations using 2.5 axis programming approaches and strategies
- Increasing programming and machining efficiency by optimizing toolpath and features
- Using the Technology Database
- Applying knowledge-based-machining
- Creating custom tool cribs
To register your place, please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Share this event:
Marwan AzizCAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Courses