Webinar Wednesday: Introduction to SOLIDWORKS PDM
Tuesday, March 14, 2018 from 1 - 1:30pm EST
SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management (PDM) solutions help you get your design data under control and substantially improve the way your teams manage and collaborate on product development. Join us for a live webinar as Applications Specialist Austin Dumas gives us an overview of what SOLIDWORKS PDM is, what it is capable of, and the various licensing options available.
Join the webinar to:
- Learn about the capabilities and functionalities of SOLIDWORKS PDM
- Discover why SOLIDWORKS PDM improves productivity and collaboration in an organization
- Discuss the differences between SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard and Professional
- Speak live with Applications Specialist Austin Dumas during our live Q&A period
About the Presenter:
|Austin Dumas is a SOLIDWORKS Applications Specialist, Certified Instructor (and PDM Guru!) who has been with CAD Micro for 3 years. He graduated with a diploma in Mechanical Design and a Degree in Environmental Studies, and has 15+ years of engineering experience in the pharmaceutical and EPC industries, and 20+ years of experience in the implementation, administration, training and documentation of engineering software. He’s conducted training all around the world including Australia and South Africa, and his hobbies include photography, movies, and an impressive addiction to golf.|
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org