Webinar Wednesday: What’s New in SOLIDWORKS PDM 2018
Tuesday, March 14, 2018 from 11 - 11:45am EST
SOLIDWORKS PDM 2018 is packed full of new features and enhancements to improve file management, most of which were created in direct response to customer requests. Join us for a webinar as Applications Specialist Austin Dumas walks us through the new Branch and Merge feature, SOLIDWORKS Revision Table integration, and discusses many other new enhancements added to the latest version of PDM.
Join the webinar to:
- Learn about the new Branch and Merge feature in SOLIDWORKS PDM 2018
- Discover how the Revision Table integration in 2018 will improve your existing file management process
- Discuss many other new features and enhancements in SOLIDWORKS PDM 2018
- Speak live with Applications Specialist Austin Dumas during our live Q&A period
About the Presenter:
|Austin Dumas is a SOLIDWORKS Applications Specialist, Certified Instructor (and PDM Guru!) who has been with CAD Micro for 3 years. He graduated with a diploma in Mechanical Design and a Degree in Environmental Studies, and has 15+ years of engineering experience in the pharmaceutical and EPC industries, and 20+ years of experience in the implementation, administration, training and documentation of engineering software. He’s conducted training all around the world including Australia and South Africa, and his hobbies include photography, movies, and an impressive addiction to golf.|
Share this event:
CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Category: Webinar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org