Webinar Wednesday: Tab and Slot, Assembly Performance, and Tips and Tricks in SOLIDWORKS 2018
Starts: January 24, 2018 at 11:00 Ends: January 24, 2018 at 11:30
January 24, 2018
11:00am – 11:30am EST
SOLIDWORKS 2018 is packed full of new features and enhancements to improve the product development life cycle, most of which were created in direct response to customer requests. Join us for a webinar as Applications Specialist Ryan Beach walks us through the Sheet Metal Tab and Slot feature, the Assembly improvements in SOLIDWORKS 2018, and his very own SOLIDWORKS Tips and Tricks.
Join the webinar to:
- Learn about the Sheet Metal Tab and Slot feature in SOLIDWORKS 2018
- Discover how the Assembly enhancements in 2018 will improve your existing design process
- Learn the best SOLIDWORKS Tips and Tricks from Applications Specialist Ryan Beach (Cheat sheet provided!)
- Speak live with Applications Specialist Ryan Beach during our live Q&A period
About the Host:
Ryan Beach is a SOLIDWORKS Applications Specialist who has been with CAD Micro for just over a year. He graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Conestoga College and has been an avid SOLIDWORKS user for 8 years. He loves mountain biking in Brazil, and tinkering around with SOLIDWORKS in his spare time. Ryan is interested in 3D printing, virtual reality, maker spaces and Fab labs.
Share this event:
- Category: Webinar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org