Webinar Wednesday: Inventor vs. SOLIDWORKS: Is it time to switch to SOLIDWORKS?
January 17, 2018
11:00am – 11:30am EST
Are you considering switching CAD tools? With the recent changes in licensing structure in some of the CAD tools on the market, many of our clients have questions around what those changes mean for them. Join us for a webinar where we will discuss the different licensing options on the market, best practices when it comes to switching CAD tools, and the top reasons Inventor users switch to SolidWorks.
With over 30 years of experience in helping our clients transition successfully from one CAD tool to another, we understand the challenges involved and have developed our own best practices for transitioning and data migration. After successfully transitioning thousands of Autodesk customers to SolidWorks, we are uniquely positioned to help companies switch systems and migrate their existing CAD data from Inventor to SolidWorks.
Join the webinar to:
- Learn about the benefits of SolidWorks’ customer-friendly licensing policy
- Discover why companies have lower cost of ownership, higher productivity, and boost innovation by switching from Autodesk Inventor to SolidWorks
- Learn about best practices when switching CAD tools
- Hear what our customers are saying about transitioning from Inventor to SolidWorks
- Discover why CAD Micro is uniquely positioned to help companies migrate their data from Inventor to SolidWorks
- Speak live with subject matter experts during our Q&A period
Share this event:
- Category: Webinar