On the sixth day of Subscriptmas, we have What's New in SOLIDWORKS 2017 Training for you, on-site at our offices in Toronto and Cambridge.
We provide complimentary to our SOLIDWORKS Subscription Customers, a day of upgrade training with every SOLIDWORKS version release. SOLIDWORKS 2017 delivers lots of new, customer-focused enhancements and improvements!
SOLIDWORKS 2017 offers a complete toolset to create, simulate, publish, and manage data, with more core power and performance, and new capabilities for emerging technologies. Whether you design simple parts to very complex assemblies or the latest must have toy to the next medical breakthrough, it’s never been easier to design and create with SOLIDWORKS.
CAD MicroSolutions’ SOLIDWORKS Subscription Customers are strongly encouraged to register now
on our website, to join us on-site for your complimentary day of training. What’s New in SOLDWORKS 2017 training workshops are currently scheduled from January 2017 to August 2017
. These on-site training workshops are scheduled for every Friday of the week, alternating between our GTA and Tri-Cities offices. Please visit cadmicro.com/events
to see all of our upcoming training!
p. 416-213-0533 |
65 International Blvd, Suite 103,
| p. 519-642-8222 | 225 Pinebush Rd, Suite 102, Cambridge, ON, N1T 1B9
When you are registering, please choose the location that is best for you and join us to discover What’s New in SOLIDWORKS 2017.
Some of the topics that will be covered in What’s New in SOLIDWORKS 2017 training include:
- 3D Interconnect – Import CAD Data From Other Programs
- Enhancements To The SOLIDWORKS User Interface
- Enhancements To Part Modelling Functionalities – Sketch and Feature Creation
- Enhancements To Assembly Modelling
- Enhancements To SOLIDWORKS Drawings
- Enhancements To SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Enhancements To SOLIDWORKS PDM
- Enhanced Creation Of Photorealistic Renderings Using SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Electronics Design – SOLIDWORKS PCB
- Enhanced Software Administration
All of these solutions work together to allow organizations to turn ideas into higher-quality products, faster, and more cost-effectively by enabling you to:
- Design -- Drive innovation with precise, advanced modeling capabilities. Work faster with more control and less overhead.
- Validate -- Solve complex problems and validate your designs with confidence and ease. Increase productivity while gaining greater insights into design performance.
- Collaborate -- Accelerate new product innovation with efficient content sharing across the complete supply chain. Leverage existing content and engage all team members more effectively.
- Build -- Implement a fully integrated model-based manufacturing strategy. Use your 3D CAD models, including dimensions, tolerances, annotations, tables, and electrical inormation to create all your manufacturing deliverables.
- Manage -- Execute a multi-disciplinary product data management workflow. Collect and manage all design data across your entire enterprise.
Check out SOLIDWORKS 2017 Top Ten features
data sheet and for more information, please read the What’s New in SOLIDWORKS 2017
If you are a CAD MicroSolutions’ SOLIDWORKS Subscription Customer, please take some time to register now
on our website, and join us for your complimentary day of training in the New Year!
For more information on What’s New in SOLIDWORKS 2017 Training
or Subscription Services with CAD MicroSolutions
, please email me at email@example.com or give me a call at (416) 775-9715.
Dedicated to your success,
Subscription Services Manager