BigRep STUDIO 3D Printer
Large Scale 3D Printing with Speed & Precision
DISCOVER BigRep STUDIO 3D PRINTER
With the BigRep Studio, we introduce a new dimension of large-scale 3D printing. The print volume of 500mm x 1000mm x 500mm provides space for large objects, while also enabling high precision and faster printing. The size of the BigRep Studio is optimal for setting up the printer in almost every location.
- ► Large build volume (500 mm x 1000 mm x 500 mm)
- ► Print speed of up to 140 mm/s at layer height 0.1 mm
- ► Acceleration for travel moves up to 1000mm/s²
- ► Single and dual extruder configuration, with a direct all metal hot-end for printing with flexible materials! (and of course our other high quality filaments PLA, PETG, Pro HT and further materials coming soon …)
- ► New user-friendly interface (GUI) with new features:
- Resume print after power failure!
- Remote load, control and monitor prints from external device via webcam!
- Optimized for Simplify3D (factory files included, also compatible with Cura and Slic3r)
THE NEW DUAL EXTRUDER
Print conventional materials, BigRep high temperature filaments as well as new flexible materials with speed & precision.
THE COMPACT SIZE
The all new BigRep Studio fits through a standard home door by disassembling the two halves of the machine, or through a standard office door fully assembled. Its reduced weight allows for easier transport and installation.
THE USER INTERFACE
New intuitive user interface on multi touch enabled screen, enabling lots of new features as remote load and check print progress via webcam, resume print after power failure and many more.
THE DESIGN CONCEPT
The print bed is raised for an ergonomic working height, at the same time creating filament storage space. Closed side-wall housing for increased safety in educational environments, filament guides inside the machine and fully opening sliding doors for best access to the print bed.
With BigRep ONE you have a perfect starting point for the factory of the future.
|Build volume||x500 y1000 z500 (mm)|
|Print speed||Up to 140 mm/s at 0.1 mm layer height|
|Acceleration||Up to 600 mm/s²|
|Layer height||0,1 - 0,4 mm|
(each equipped with 0.6mm nozzle)
|Printing technology||FFF- Fused-Filament-Fabrication (FDM)|
|Certified materials||BigRep PLA, BigRep PRO HT, BigRep PRO HS, BigRep PETG
flexible materials to be released soon
|Print bed temperature||70° C|
|Printer weight||Approx. 350kg|
|Size||x 1693 y1056 z1506 (mm)|
|Power||208 V - 240 V 16A 50/60 Hz|
|Safety Certifications||CE approved|
|GUI||Onboard with multi touch panel|
|File transfer||USB & remotely|