SolidWorks Advanced Surfacing - Cambridge
Starts: November 08, 2017 at 09:00 Ends: November 09, 2017 at 17:00
SolidWorks Advanced Surfacing - 2 Days
Surface Modeling teaches students how to build freeform shapes, surface / solid hybrid modeling techniques and repairing imported geometry using SolidWorks mechanical design automation software.
SolidWorks Essentials, Advanced Part Modeling or equivalent experience
- Understanding Surfaces
- Introduction to Surfacing
- Repairing & Editing Imported Geometry
- Solid Surface Hybrid Modeling
- Advanced Surface Modeling
- Blends & Patches
- Master Model Techniques
To register your place please fill the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Share this event:
- Category: Courses
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org