SolidWorks API - Toronto
Starts: October 11, 2017 at 09:00 Ends: October 13, 2017 at 17:00
SolidWorks API - 3 Days
API Fundamentals teaches students how to use the SolidWorks API (Application Programming Interface) to automate and customize SolidWorks.
- SolidWorks Essentials or equivalent experience & Visual Basic Programming.
- Using the Macro Recorder
- The API Object Model
- Setting System Options & Document Properties
- Automating Part Design
- Assembly Automation
- Drawing Automation
- Selection & Traversal Techniques
- Adding Custom Properties & Attributes
- The SolidWorks API SDK
- Customizing the SolidWorks User Interface
Full Outline Here: SOLIDWORKS Api Training Outline
To register your place please fill the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Share this event:
- Category: Courses
- Email: email@example.com