SolidWorks Weldments Class - Cambridge
Starts: September 05, 2017 at 09:00 Ends: September 05, 2017 at 17:00
SolidWorks Weldments Class - 1 Day
Weldments teaches students how to create welded structures with standard structural members. Weld beads are also covered.
- SolidWorks Essentials or equivalent experience.
The topics covered in this course are: Updated for the current version of SolidWorks
- Creating, Managing and making effective use of Weldments
- Plates, Gussets, End Caps and Weld Beads
- Creating and Modifying 3D sketches
- Creating Bent Tubing
- Weldments and Sheet Metal
To register your place please fill the form below and we will contact you shortly.
225 Pinebush Road, Unit 102
Cambridge, Ontario N1T 1B9
Share this event:
- Category: Courses
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org