What's New SolidWorks 2017 - Toronto
Starts: July 14, 2017 at 09:00 Ends: July 14, 2017 at 17:00
What's New SolidWorks 2017
Come join us to learn about the enhancements made in SolidWorks 2017. You will get the chance to try out the latest version of SolidWorks and be given instruction on how the new features and enhancements will benefit your workflow. Some of the topics covered in this seminar include:
Prerequisites: CAD MicroSolutions SolidWorks Subscription Customer
1) SOLIDWORKS VISUALIZE–BRING YOUR DESIGNS TO LIFE
• Improved functionality for media-ready images, movies and
Benefits: More realistic photoquality rendering in less time.
2) ENHANCED PART MODELING CAPABILITIES
• Thread Wizard tool to create internal and external threads
Benefits: Expanded modeling capabilities improve accuracy and speed design.
3) STREAMLINED ASSEMBLY DEVELOPMENT
• Component preview window for mate selections
Benefits: Reduced time to create assemblies.
4) FASTER 2D DRAWING CREATION
• Automatic Border tool controls sheet format border
BENEFITS: Simplified creation of drawings.
5) “DRAWINGLESS” MANUFACTURING ENHANCED
• Create DimXpert dimensions in Assembly
BENEFITS: Faster creation of 3D dimensions and tolerances, as well as streamlined downstream manufacturing functions.
6) IMPROVED ELECTRICAL DESIGN AND COMMUNICATION
• Streamlined workflow with contextual information display
• SOLIDWORKS Electrical for DraftSight® add-in with real-time
redline, annotation, and reporting
BENEFITS: Improved productivity for electrical design.
7) MAKING DESIGN EASIER
• New “breadcrumbs” tracking/selection of items in model hierarchy
• Better support for high-resolution monitors and expandable
Property Manager input panels
• Sketch: dynamically manipulate dimensioned sketch entities
• MySolidWorks: Search function available inside SOLIDWORKS 2017
BENEFITS: Reduced “picks and clicks” for functionality you use most often.
8) SIMPLIFYING DESIGN VALIDATION
• Simulation: Find unconstrained degrees of freedom, turn
BENEFITS: Faster, more intuitive design validation.
9) CONNECTING DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
• 3D Printing: 3D print preview using textures and show areas
BENEFITS: Extending SOLIDWORKS capabilities for manufacturing.
10) EXPANDED COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
•SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard: New product offer based on SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM (now named SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional for 2017) designed for smaller workgroups to manage SOLIDWORKS data and provide an easy upgrade to SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
BENEFITS: New, better data management and collaboration tools.
To register your place please fill the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Share this event:
- Category: Courses
- Email: email@example.com