SolidWorks Essentials & Drawings - Cambridge
Starts: June 19, 2017 at 09:00 Ends: June 23, 2017 at 17:00
SolidWorks Essentials Class: Parts, Assemblies & Drawings - 5 Days
SolidWorks Essentials teaches students how to use the SolidWorks mechanical design automation software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies, and how to make manufacturing ready drawings. A great way to get a solid foundation in SolidWorks.
Mechanical design experience; experience with the Windows™ operating system.
- SolidWorks Basics & the User Interface
- Introduction to Sketching
- Basic Part Modeling
- Revolved Features
- Shelling & Ribs
- Creating, Analyzing and Managing Assemblies
- Bottom-up Assembly Modeling Method
- Drawing Templates and Sheet Formats
- Drawing Sheets and Drawing Views (Part and Assembly)
- Drawing Dimensions, Annotations and Blocks
- Bill of Materials and Tables
- DWG Support and Collaboration Tools
To register your place please fill the form below and we will contact you shortly.
225 Pinebush Road, Unit 102
Cambridge, Ontario N1T 1B9
Share this event:
- Category: Courses
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org