SolidWorks Sheet Metal Class - Cambridge
Starts: June 07, 2017 at 09:00 Ends: June 08, 2017 at 17:00
SolidWorks Sheet Metal Class - 1.5 Days
Sheet Metal teaches students how to build sheet metal parts using SolidWorks mechanical design automation software. Building standalone sheet metal parts, converting conventional parts to sheet metal, and in-context assembly sheet metal are covered.
SolidWorks Essentials or equivalent experience.
- Sheet Metal Flange Methods
- Extracting a Sheet Metal part from a Solid Model
- Creating and Modifying Multibody Sheet Metal Parts
- Creating, Using and Modifying Sheet Metal Forming Tools
- Advanced Sheet Metal Features & Techniques
To register your place please fill the form below and we will contact you shortly.
225 Pinebush Road, Unit 102
Cambridge, Ontario N1T 1B9
Share this event:
- Category: Courses
- Email: email@example.com