Webinar Wednesday: Introducing Altium’s Latest Development – SolidWorks PCB
Starts: July 26, 2017 at 13:00 Ends: July 26, 2017 at 13:30
Join us for a live webinar as our Electronics Applications Specialist, Jamey Larocque, CID, investigates Altium's newest partnership and the powerful new PCB design tool that it has resulted in. Experience the familiar interface and unparalleled power of Altium in this user friendly, cost effective professional PCB design tool. During this webinar we will explore the interface and capabilities of the software, as well as the collaborative features and cost of ownership.
Join us to:
- Revolutionize the collaboration between ECAD and MCAD
- Explore the interface of SolidWorks PCB powered by Altium
- Avoid data loss with the Engineering Change Order interface
- Take advantage of Cross Probing and Global Editing
- Explore file compatibility and Import/Export abilities
Jamey Larocque received his Electronic Engineering Diploma from Collège Boréal in Sudbury, Ontario. He is fluent in both English and French and has a combined 6 years of experience using Altium Designer and SOLIDWORKS PCB, specializing in Mining and Industrial applications. With his extensive working knowledge of the software, he is able to provide a clear understanding of the capabilities and how the software can be used to solve simple to complex electronic design issues.
Share this event:
- Category: Webinar
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org