CAD Microsolutions has been a provider of technology solutions since 1984. We are a customer focused organization recognized as experts in 3D design. We are proud of the role we have played in helping our customers develop industry leading mechanical design, electrical design and rapid prototyping solutions.
Microsolutions is a demanding but fun place to grow your skills. Your initiative and creativity to help our customers will support our growth plans. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, bonus plan and benefits program while becoming part of an amazing team. We currently have an opening for a Sales Professional to join our team.
We are looking for people who understand our customers and can help them understand our solutions. Our customers are involved in mechanical design and manufacturing. Our Solutions are technical and heavily focused on CAD. If you “get” people, and “get” technology, then that’s what we need! We offer training for junior sales representatives to improve upon natural abilities. If you think you can lead customers, be innovative, have fun, and be a team player, we encourage you to apply.
- Direct sales to potential clients in an assigned territory.
- Develop, maintain and grow client relationships and ensure that they fully understand the benefits of SolidWorks, and other solutions CAD Microsolutions offers.
- Initiate sales activities to stimulate, encourage, establish and develop account relationships for SolidWorks products and services.
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to management providing the basis for sales planning.
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of the account and develop, present and demonstrate SolidWorks and CAD Micro’s capabilities to the potential customer.
- Introduce and integrate our technical team as well as SolidWorks and Solution Partner resources to the customer to demonstrate capability
- Educate customer personnel and facilitate project management.
- Develop, deliver and lead implementation of professional technology proposals